Are you planning to apply for green card in the US but still you do not know to what state you will become an immigrant? If yes, then maybe this is right to know first each best state to immigrate in the US before you decide to apply for your green card. Knowing the best states in the US will not only give you direction to where you will stay but it is also one way for you to know well the country, if it is the right place suited your needs and if it will give you an opportunity to work there. As you know, US is one of the best choice countries, built on immigration. It is also a federation of states with different economies, populations and identities. Added to that, living in any best states in the US is like you are living in a place wherein a lot of opportunities to grab and the same, you will experience to go to many destinations in the city. Therefore, in order to help you choose which state you will consider in the US, below are lists of 5 of the best states:
- California. With the largest numbers of immigrants living in the US, California is one of the best states to go with your dream card. This state is said to be the best because of the fact that when you can apply for a financial aid, driver’s license and attend a state college with low amount of tuition rate. In terms of work, there is no need to worry because there are lot of opportunity waiting for you here.
- New York, New York. It is considered as one of the best place to immigrate because of the fact that there are many great opportunities here. Therefore, considering New York can be a great choice for you.
- Montgomery Country, Maryland. If the economy in terms of jobs attracts you most, then consider Montgomery Maryland on your list. Even if you are just an immigrant here, finding a job is just very easy. Living here as an immigrant is actually one advantage for you.
- Washington State. Nothing is better than living in a place where being an immigrant is not a problem. The state is considered as one of the best of 5 states because of the fact that it is has many things to offer you.
- New Haven, Connecticut. As it name implies, this is a state for immigrants. There is no need to worry about having legal documents like passport, green card, security card and driver’s license because there is a card made for you. Having your own ID card here as a resident, ensures you that you can live here the way you wanted.
If you are one of those people who are planning to immigrate in the US for good, then choosing one of these 5 states would definitely be a great idea.