How much is university tuition for a Green Card holder?

Young adults can continue their post high school education in either a two-year community or technical college, or a four-year college or university. These are called “postsecondary” or “higher education” institutions. There are both public and private institutions of higher education. Public colleges and universities cost less than private ones, especially for residents of the state in which the college or university is located. Young adults can also choose to attend schools in order to learn specific jobs, such as repairing computers or being a healthcare assistant.